News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

Changes

Started by john2, May 28, 2024, 08:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john2

:) Well.  Seemingly several changes across the short track modeling world.  Randy Ayers shutting down, format here, so many cars showing up on Facebook.

Just checking in and letting you know what I am up to, which isn't much.  At my age, 84, 3 out of 4 of my last  builds have not gone well, and I am mostly a watercolor artist these days, so I packed up all my model stuff, and put it out of sight. 

And then, as we modelers are apt to do I bought 4 modified stocker kits, and 2 E-Z pickups just in case somewhere down the road I have the time and energy, at the same time, to get back to it.  They should be pretty easy for an old man, and I have enough of the right size tires, and plastic to fill in the wheel wells.  In the mean time, I just look at the completed short track cars on Facebook. 

Best wishes to all,  John2.     
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Volzfan59

Great to hear from you John, glad that all is well. Brother, build when you feel like it!
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

Tom Birky

Hi John! Glad to see you're still here. The modified stockers can look pretty good with some Ron Coon tires and wheels.

Keep on modeling.

Tom