Changes

Started by TarheelRick, June 01, 2024, 11:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TarheelRick

I've been checking the site pretty much every morning when I do my 'computer therapy'. Just recently noticed some interesting changes and a few new (well some familiar from other forums) faces on the site. Really like the changes and new activity. And want to offer a warm welcome to the new blood, glad you found us.
When I win the Powerball I will switch to the real ones.

jh63fan

I want to say thanks to Tom for taking on the added responsibilities created by offering a place for those of us from the other board.

Volzfan59

I agree, I'm really liking the new place, the increased activity and that a bunch of you guys have made the jump. Being a proud dinosaur and technologically challenged, I get frustrated trying to learn some of this stuff. My friend Speedracer has walked me through some of it and Tom has advised on the picture thing. Let's all work together to keep this place up and going.

Three cheers for Tom!!!
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

Rattlecan Dan

Pardon my exuberance. I'm like a kid in a candy shop. I want to post something in every category, and even comment on the comments. I only have about 20 complete builds and want to post them all. The Modifieds are my favorite builds. Hope you enjoy them. And Thank You Tom for the opportunity to do so. I will now return to the workbench. P.S. Any of you ever seen the Cartoon Short " Thank You Mask Man" by Lenny Bruce?