News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

'53 Ford pick up

Started by Volzfan59, June 04, 2024, 09:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volzfan59

It's the '53 from the AMT Modified Stocker truck and trailer kit. I wanted to build it as a street truck and save the trailer to put with another truck. As you can see, straight out of the box. The hood fitment isn't the best.
Thank you for looking.

"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

Rattlecan Dan

Nice clean little build. Nice bit of realism. Good job!

Spooker

Very nicely done truck, Steve!  I'll have to watch out for the hood fit on mine, I started one a couple months ago to use as a hauler for one of my Revell Midget cars & trailer.

Volzfan59

Quote from: Spooker on June 04, 2024, 01:00:51 PMVery nicely done truck, Steve!  I'll have to watch out for the hood fit on mine, I started one a couple months ago to use as a hauler for one of my Revell Midget cars & trailer.

Thank you for the kind words Rattlecan and Spooker. From a YouTube video and a forum post, I believe that the hood issue is pretty common.
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653