News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

Decals

Started by john2, July 01, 2024, 05:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john2

:) Since I have been away for a while, can't remember the names of some of the decal providers. 

Not interested in having custom ones made.  But would like to find a selection of numbers that fit full body latemodels.  Aka the modified stockers. 

I see that Polecat has some, and wonder if Yesterday's is still in business. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Spooker

Gofer has a wide selection of generic numbers and sponsors.  Slixx still produces some of their number/sponsor sheets and the older ones aren't all that hard to find.

Rattlecan Dan

Just ordered some from Slot Car Fever.

john2

:)   Thank you !  I will be searching those. 

jh63fan

I have bought from Speedway Decals in the past, guess they are still in business

john2

:) Thanks.  Appreciated.

Volzfan59

I've ordered from Polecat fairly recently. Very happy with their service, shipping and the decals.
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

Tom Birky

John, Google Gopher Racing Decals. They have some generic numbers and a couple of nice vintage sheets. Lots of online hobby outlets carry them. I'd check with Modelroundup.com

Spooker

Here's a link to a reputable supplier: https://modelcars.com/collections/gofer-racing

PS - Tom, it really is GOFER, not Gopher!