News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

2 Questions

Started by Jim N, July 11, 2024, 04:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim N

I have been away from the hobby for a while and have 2 questions.

1. Is Patto's Place still in business?  It's been several years since I last ordered from there, and the internet searches I have done do not get me to his home screen.  I get a Service Unavailable error when I try to get to his home screen.

2.  Will Salvino issue the 2024 Mustang?

The questions are a bit interrelated as I saw the Chicago White Sox sponsored Michael McDowell's car at the Chicago Street Race.  Growing up on the south side of Chicago, I would really like to do this car.  Patto's is the only place that will likely make these decals, and the 2024 Mustang's front appears to be quite different from the 2023 model.

I appreciate the assistance.

jh63fan

Patto's is still around, I get that message sometimes also.
I would try contacting Sam at Three Amigos, he does a lot of stuff for the current Salvino JR kits. Would be a lot cheaper too.
I don't know about a 2024 Mustang, I don't build newer cars. If you get one, do a little construction research as I heard they can try your patience.

Jim N

Thank you for the link Rattlecan Dan.  The search engine I used did not return that one.  I appreciate it.

Thank you for the information jh63fan.  I hadn't though of Three Amigos.  I will see about contacting them.