Fantasy Cup Series 2025 - Silly Season

Started by Razorback 46, September 30, 2024, 06:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback 46

It's getting close to that time again!!!

So, around this time of year, this is where we get a rough head count of who is interested in participating. For those of you who are new to FCS, here's a brief description of how it all works.

- Entries are fictional 1/24 or 1/25 scale builds with fictional drivers. Eligible entries include any car/truck that ran in NASCAR, ARCA, IROC, ASA, and SRX from 1970 to the present day. Cars from previous years are allowed and you can enter up to 4.

- Drivers can be yourself, people you know, fictional characters, or original characters. Any background info will make for more immersive race coverage.

- Qualifying and finishing positions are determined via random drawing and races are covered using commentary.

- The season consists of 7 races. Tracks include paved and dirt ovals and 1 road course.

- Points based on finishing positions are awarded and the driver with the most points at the end is the champion. Think old Winston Cup style system.

- An additional 5 bonus points are awarded to the best looking car. Voting is held prior to the final race.

Also, I do have FCS decals. If you want 4 sets, just send a PM with your mailing address.

OFFICIAL REGISTRATION BEGINS JAN. 1ST.

Looking forward to a new season on the series' new home!!

Volzfan59

Now that I've figured out how to post pictures I'm in! PM to follow.
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

Rattlecan Dan

Started strong last season. Then was confounded by that Dorf character. Hope he won't be back. If so, I'm out. If not I'm in!

Razorback 46

Not to worry. That jerk cost me way too much money. It'll be me and Amy. If I enter a third car, trust me it won't be him.

Rattlecan Dan

Good News! The Dernzco Race Team will be willing and able to compete again in 2025 Season if last year's car is acceptable. Of course, we have done extensive upgrades to chassis and engine, as well as replaced all the weaker suspension components that failed us last year.>
<>

Keith Wallace