Introduce yourself.....

Started by Tom Birky, July 11, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rattlecan Dan

Welcome Joe, glad your aboard. Nice crowd here. Looking forward to your posts.

racecar dave

76 years old build mostly dirt track but enjoy looking at all kinds of racecars.now I need to learn how to put pictures on.

Volzfan59

"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

HAWK22

HAWK22...avid boating/fishing. Have a
C Hawk 22" boat = HAWK22.

Real name is William (Bill)
Got interested in racing at a very young age. Followed by model building. Have always wanted to build models after the real thing, from Grand Nationals to the local cars I saw run Saturday nights.

Live just across the Potomac from Washington D.C. Most of working life was
With the government. But got to retire early (2004) . Have not missed working for a living at all.

Don't want to get to boring here. Do have a better half and daughter that just graduated from highschool (June 2024).

Alexandria, Va. nice place to live if you don't have to work for a living and can avoid rush hour traffic!!!!

Volzfan59

Welcome Bill/HAWK22!!! I'm an avid angler myself.
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

Rattlecan Dan

Thanks for the introduction, Bill. You're nostalgic Jacksonville cars are great.

Madman mike

Hey guys and gals and plastic glue sniffers the name  is Madman Mike I'm a ex racer and ex model builder that got back in about 4 years ago. So glad to find this sight!! Here is my latest print and build be easy on the old man and let me know what y'all think. And if you couldn't tell I'm a southern fella that loves the dirt track.

Rattlecan Dan

Welcome Mike, Hope you will enjoy the postings and the forum. Let us see some of your builds.

Volzfan59

Welcome Mike, thanks for joining us. Looking forward to seeing your work.

racecar dave

Dave Taylor  Sharon Pa. 76 years old. Started young and never guit. Build mostly 50 and 60 period. And all kinds of dirt cars.Have gotten lots of cars over the years. My kids tell I will never live long enough to build what I have.Sec. treasurer for local club. Still attend shows and enter.Love dirt track racing and go to shows all the time.

Volzfan59

Welcome racecar dave! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.